Monday 12 February 2007

Sunday Workout

I went to my gym yesterday after for so long never been there on Sundays. Well, actually I enjoy going there on Sundays as not so many people are there. Giving me more spaces to move around and try all the equipments there. During weekdays, the gym is always packed especially during the peak hours; 6.00 pm onwards; after office hour.

As usual, I started my workout with running on the treadmill as my cardio exercise. Not bad as this will let myself sweating. I was thinking of joining cycling class (in the cycling studio) later as not so many people there. To me, this will make me more comfortable as I consider myself as a beginner in cycling. Too bad cos the class started a bit late. So, without wasting time, I went up to the resistance area to do other routines. Honestly, I never join any classes there although they offer many classes like cycling, yoga, pilates, body pump, body combat, dancing and many more to be listed. The good part is they have separate session for different levels; beginner, intermediate and expert. Actually, I'm too shy to join alone unless there is a friend or someone whom I know joining together. :-P

After 2 hours in the gym, I went back home and had a nice balanced healthy meal while listening to soothing music. Planned to go to MPH Mid Valley for reading but too tired until I felt into sleep. What a nice if everyday in my life is Sunday…..

No comments: