Tuesday 27 February 2007

Hometown with love

It is my intention at the first place for not putting any pictures here. I reserved to do so as my intention is just to share my ideas here and it never come across my mind to give a full reporting on any news or events that have taken place; else I will be an unpaid journalist with low credibility. But I will consider giving comments on current issues. Definitely, my major interest!

So, I have to take opportunity here to ask for apology from all my viewers for not satisfies them by posting pictures here. I just wish to remain as an undisclosed writer. There is a quotient in Arabic means "words are sharper than swords". Please enjoy my writing and feel free to give your comments but don't ask for pictures anymore.

Just to share on my activities during CNY. I drove back home on Friday nite after giving a lecture in BSN Training Centre in Bangi; it is just opposite PERMATA (Petronas Training Centre) and adjacent to other training centers. Actually, I knew that the traffic won't be as smooth as before but I never thought it was that bad. Damn it! The traffic was so bad and the cars were not moving at all or at least moving with not more than 40 km/h. PLUS highway was crammed and congested with cars flowing to the northern region especially to Perak and Penang. I admitted that I wasn't that fit to drive on that nite with my sleepy eyes. Felt to sleep for few times while driving and considering about my safety, I decided to take a nap at Tapah R & R at about 3 am in the morning; ended up until 6 am. After had my prayer, I continued the journey and reached home around 10 am. Finally!

Couldn't rest much as I need to attend my friend's wedding at noon on the same day. Both of the bride and groom are friends of mine so I have no excuse for not attending the wedding. At least show my face, so that they see me and will turn up during my time (When will it be, huh??) :p To make it better, I took some photos with the couple as strong evidence for my presence. I wish the loving couple, MHH and RH to live happily ever after with their own family. May the tie of knots will be as strong as the moment of ijab and qabul forever. Amen.

The next day was the ceremony for the groom but I'm so sorry for not attending it. I spent time with my family and we went to Padang Besar for sightseeing or maybe 'shopping'. Yeah, shopping is a better word to describe activities in such places. Nothing much to shop cos I'm not a fan of imitate stuffs. Just had a good time with all my family members. Oh yea, we had a barbecue party on that nite; celebrating birthdays for those who born in February, including me for sure. Thanks to everyone who organized such a nice family gathering!

No comments: