Sunday 21 January 2007

Sirih Pulang ke Gagang

Back to the first day of Hijr calendar, few good things had happened to me out of my expectation. This might resulted from the barakah of Awal Muharam or just happened coincidentally. Whatever it is, I am grateful for that. This might be a good start for me this year and boosted my enthusiasm spirit to work hard in achieving all my dreams and targets for this year.

Firstly, I got a phone call from a friend whom I met coincidentally in AnCasa Resort AllSuites PD last year during my survey for department's team building program. He asked me whether I am interested to be a speaker for his event. Undoubtedly, I agreed to his invitation, as this will allow me to earn some extra pocket money. Later, I received the official letter from the organizer. I was like in a cloud nine for the entire day though a bit disappointment in me, which resulted from the ban of blogspot.

While driving back from office, I received another phone call from my colleague (different department) and he asked me whether I am interested to go outstation to Alor Star for a week. Wah, what a nice invitation!! Another good news for me and definitely I answered yes to his invitation though I need to wait for official letter and approval from my boss. That is another issue. Outstation in Alor Star means a lot to me. I can stay at home (it is my hometown), visit my parents and spend time with them. I planned to go back last week but could not make it due to some reasons. So, this is the best chance for me else I have to wait for the CNY to go back. My mum is not feeling well especially after 'the accident' and the doctor said she is having a bronchitis problem despite of high blood pressure and few other illnesses. Apart from that, I can see the condition of our house after the accident.

Anyway, I am looking forward for the coming days especially my outstation trip in Alor Star. It is not just a normal outstation but it will be a very meaningful ones as Malay proverb said as "Sirih Pulang ke Gagang".

No comments: