Sunday 28 January 2007

Law of Nature

Back to my previous posting with the title of Sirih Pulang ke Gagang, I mentioned about few good things that had happened to me. One of those is about my outstation trip to Alor Star but unfortunately that supposed to be a good news, turned as a nightmare to me.

Honestly, I felt like my happiness was taken away from me in a very unethical manner by an irresponsible person whom I reserved to mention here. Anyhow, I am going to give some analysis on human characteristics and behaviors from my spectrum point of view through observations in my daily life. I was expecting that something might happen but not the way and how it was taken away from me.

I always believe in the law of karma; whatever u did to someone will goes back to you. It is just a matter of time and how it is going to happen. Now it happened to me because I am weak; not in position to fight back and nothing compared to the other party. Yeah, now you are in power, you have the authority and you can do whatever you feel want to do to your subordinates but the question is...how long will it lasts?? Doesn't the karma law mentions this to you? Or you never aware about this?

Let me put this in a very simple way so that everyone of us well understood and never go against the karma. History never lies and always tells the truth. History also will prove that whatever you have done to others, you will pay back in return. Bear with me with my simple philosophy on life. Life is like a wheel. How wheel works portrays how our lives are. Wheel is round in shape and each and every one of us has the position on the wheel. We might be on top of the wheel; the highest position one can reach but we are not ever after be on the top of it as wheel by its' nature is moving and keeps on moving. Unless the wheel is no longer functioning, then only we are where we are forever. We might also be at the lowest point on the wheel and that is not our position forever. Time will change and history will witness the changes.

One can claim that history is the past and no longer relevant in the current context but whether we realize or not, history will teach us how to move forward so that we will not taking the same step as those in the past. Look around and open up your mind. Don't go too far. Just take the simple example. In any organization, everyone will respect the leader; obey the instructions, do whatever been asked to and other thing in showing the respect. Once the leader left the organization, the respect will get faded and people from time to time will forget and give their respect to the new one. Leaders come and leaders go; nobody stays forever except The Almighty. This is the process; everyone will get through it and nobody can avoid it no matter how hard they try.

I can be in the lowest position now and you are on the top of it but please bear in mind that nothing is fixed forever as this is what wheel philosophy said. May the wheel keeps on moving, changing us from one position to another until we get to our destiny. Let the karma finishes the job and does the rest. History will prove and time will be the witness.

No comments: