Saturday 27 January 2007

My Today's Diary

It is a very tiring day today as yesterday I drove all the while from my office to Port Dickson right after the office hour. Gave my lecture on public speaking and communication for a group of 70 participants at 8.30 pm until 10.30 pm. Quite enjoyed though a bit tired and today I woke up early in the morning for another 2 hours session of another presentation. Felt like wanna cancel everything and continue lazing in bed but I couldn't do that as I already promised to the organizer much earlier.

Had my breakfast in an old colonial design bungalow in Sunggala Camp, PD; an army camp for Armor Regiment. With lazy mood, I drove to the Straits Resorts for another 2 hours lecture. The lecture was smooth though the topic is dry and little bit heavy. After the lecture, I went back to my lodging place in Sunggala Camp and had my lunch there. Drove back from PD around 1.00 pm and reached home almost 2.00 pm. Had my nap as I was damn tired and sleepy.

Woke up at 4.00 pm and had my shower. I went to Mid Valley for a property exhibition. Though they occupied 3 halls for the whole exhibition, there's nothing much to see compared to MAPEX. Was thinking of watching movie but no nice to watch and moreover just watched Epic Movie last two days.

Now, I am online and try to publish few postings to cover the rest of the week. Too bad as I cannot publish any from my office due to the connection failure; I am the only one affected!! Sounds strange but it's true...Anyway, I have to thank the network and security person, NK for her help and support. Without her support, I might face more difficulties in dealing with the connection etc.

Now is almost 1.30 am and I think it is the time for me to be in my dreamland after completing 3 articles in a row.

No comments: